Sunday, August 10, 2008

I just love sweet peas and had to share some pics with you. I have been practicing with the macro setting on my camera with no flash and the background is not altered in anyway. I just practice and take a ton of shots and this is how they came out.....I just upload them to Kodak easy share and don't use photoshop or anything to alter them. I know.....i couldn't believe it either that the background could get so blurred and cool looking. LOL!! I love how they are peeking through this chippy crusty old bench I got at an auction for 50 cents a few years ago...also....some great great close ups of some of my sweet peas....I just love how the neck curls over.





Also, I can't believe it is that time of the year again..........seed gathering time. Heres some of my hollyhock seeds that are ready to be saved. Theres alot more to get once they get dry enough. And The black/maroon ones haven't dried enough yet. I will save those seperately.

3 comments:

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

Just beautiful Denise! And your black hollyhocks are amazing!!!

Sweet Sage said...

so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I just scored som hollyhock seeds from an elderly gentleman who was having a yard sale - he graciously gave me a whole brown bag full for only a dollar. :)

Joy