Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY FALL!


While at the flea market this weekend......they had awesome gourds and pumpkins 3 for $1.00! I just love the softer colors that I chose. I have orange pumpkins outside but wanted something more subtle inside...here they are in a tarnished silver bowl and accented with some of my autumn joy sedum. I have been resisting the words..........happy fall, but today it felt like fall. I think its hard for me because that means my garden goes to sleep. That's why I took a TON of pics.......that way I can remember the colors, smells and feel of my garden this winter.

5 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

I so love gourds..I think we should grow them every year..woohoo..you got a bargain..
Smiles, Deena

Anonymous said...

Hi there , I found your blog through My Shabby Roses and just had to say hello. I lived outside of Anoka until I was 12 then our family moved to Oregon. I still have lots of extended family in MN and WI. Where are you located? The photos are beautiful - and it looks like a great Flea Market! Sue

Sentimentally Me said...

love those gourds, D ~ especially the dimply one! Oh, and that pink wicker vanity that your gal pal scored * FABULOUS!!!!!! Have a great day, Denise!

emily said...

I love gourds too, especially the warty ones! Great soft colors you chose, I never seen them so soft in color. Happy Fall!
emily

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

Very pretty! Thanks for the motivation to get my home decorated for fall!