Monday, December 1, 2008

Update on my friend Lila from work who had several strokes. Praise God.......she can talk! and she can see! That is such great news! She is still having trouble swallowing because of the strokes and her right side is still paralyzed but they are doing a lot of therapy. She has been in the hospital now for 2 1/2 months. Last year her and I took turns thinking of a Christmas song each day for December. I started singing Christmas carols to myself today and thinking about her. I decided I am going to post a song a day for her on the Caring Bridge website they have set up. Her sisters read her the posts everyday and this way she can have a Christmas song stuck in her head all day....
I really miss her.

1 comment:

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

I'm so glad things are looking up for your friend!!