Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love pussy willows in the spring! I bought these and the curly willow at the Home & Garden show that I went to last weekend. Aren't they so wonderful! It was -4 degrees again this morning so its wonderful to come home to a little spring! I cut out a coupon too for daffodil bunches.....buy one get one free...I'm all over that! pussywillows
They had made a wonderful nest out of curly willow also so had to get that too! The second photo is me playing with textures again!
curly willow birds nest

curly willow birds nest

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

I just love pussy willow..Just a true sign spring is on it way. I just love the curly willow nest. How cute!!
Stephenie

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

I just LOVE this post... it could mean that spring is FINALLY coming!!! beautiful photos. ;)

The Pink Rose Cottage said...

When we were little my mom always cut pussy willow for our Easter Egg tree. Then she'd decorate it with real eggs she blew out and painted herself. Nice memories. Thanks Denise!

Shab-n-Chic said...

I have been looking for cute bird nests and I just can't find any. Wish I could find some like yours!